ODL screening events provide a new way to manage your TB and COVID-19 screening.
Testing large numbers of people is clearly a challenge. We aim to work with you to make this achievable. Testing involves many stages and our service packages can cover all or some of them to help you achieve what you need more efficiently.
Full service – complete organisation of large screening events:
- Experienced phlebotomists capable of collecting in excess of 100 samples per day (including paediatrics)
- PPE provision
- Supply of all necessary materials including blood collection tubes and needles
- Disposal of all waste (including sharps)
- Complete logistics organisation
- Test completion
- Result delivery
- Coordinator on site during the event
- Support from our Customer Service team, before and after the event
Partial service – any of the above service elements can be used to best achieve the results you need. We can support you with just phlebotomy services, logistical organisation of screening events, or just with the sample collection and processing, it’s up to you.
We have years of experience organising and carrying out screenings from our work with TB. We are able to carry out screenings in many locations including the workplace, schools, universities and prisons. So we can organise an event according to your needs, no matter what your situation.
Testing data is handled securely and in full compliance with GDPR. All information surrounding any screening event is handled with strict confidentiality, and security of individuals result data is ensured by controlled data distribution and encryption of the results database.
Please contact Customer Services for more detail on: 01235 433164